Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Wisdom

I keep a bible on my desk at work and have been reading in the book of Ecclesiastes but for the past 2 mornings when I have come into work my bible has been opened to Proverbs 19 & 20. When I noticed that fact yesterday I did not think alot of it but when I found my bible open to that same page again this morning I thought possibly God or a co-worker wants me to read Proverbs 19 & 20. So I read those 2 chapters this morning. A couple verses that I found intriguing;

Pro 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Pro 20:5 The purposes of a man's heart are deep waters, but a man of understanding draws them out.

Something to reflect upon as I go through my annual "mental housekeeping" as the start of 2005 approaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home