Sunday, September 07, 2008

USA The Next Generation (TNG)

A small glimpse of our nations future....
.
"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it. " - George Washington
.
.

.
Recently I visited the Naval Aviation Museum at Naval Air Station Pensacola with my niece, nephews and their fathers. We had a good time and I think the kids enjoyed seeing the airplanes and cockpit simulators. As I watched them run around the aircraft I couldn't help but wonder about their futures and how they will choose to live out their lives. How will they choose to serve their God, their families and their nation? It will certainly be interesting to watch their lives unfold through the choices they make.
.
p.s. The kids saluted on their own in the photo above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home