Thursday, January 08, 2009

Never Younger Than Today

.

Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say,"I have no delight in them"; - Eccl 12:1
.

Laziness, procrastination, undisciplined, distracted.........it is so easy to do nothing or to do the minimum and I must admit that I struggle constantly against my nature which desires to do the minimum. My personal life, my work life, my spiritual life, my relationships; they all require time and effort and if I am not careful or disciplined I will do the minimum or worse I will do nothing.

.
You and I will never be younger than we are today. So today is the "days of your youth".
.
Did you remember your Creator today?
.
Do your beliefs match your reality?
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home