Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent Season 2010 - Week 3

“The infinite is in the finite of every instant” - unknown
...
...
It can be very easy to live out your week and then get to the beginning of the next week and wonder where did the time go?  What did I accomplish?  This Holiday Season is proving to be no exception to that perception and to counter it I am focusing more on being aware of the present moment.  The sights, the sounds, the smells of the environment around me. The voices, the body language, the eye contact, the emotion  around the relationships being developed with every conversation I have.  In addition to being more aware I am also being more deliberate in reflecting for a moment each evening on the past day, and weeks activities.  It has been an enjoyable and fruitful exercise thus far.
...
Grace & Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home