Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Eve

Well the year 2004 is certainly going out with a bang. The ongoing war on terrorism, the tsunami in Asia, Florida residents still recovering from 4 hurricanes, the Afganistan people trying to adjust to their new freedoms & democracy, the Iraqi people struggling under the onslaught of insurgents, a close Presidential race, the debate about same sex marriages, etc. The list goes on and on.

Inspite of all of these events in the world I still look with optimism upon the new year. I am personaly blessed tremendously by my Lord and Savior and I praise my Lord for each second I live and each breath I draw.

May God's blessing be upon you and your family. May you seek His wisdom and His will for you in all you put your hand to during 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home