Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Water Problems Round #2 !

Well, after troubleshooting, having a leak detection company come out and the plumber who repaired our ruptured pipe in January the consensus is I have 2 more pipes under my slab that have failed. Tammy & I are now faced with the choice of having the floor opened up and those pipes repaired replumbing the entire house. Yikes! I can gamble and repair 2 pipes or fix the problem once and for all by having the house replumbed. A delta of 3-4K. On the bright side my insurance company is telling me that they will not cover the cost since there was NO WATER INTRUSION into the house. So much for catching a problem early on.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger jcallahan said...

I know that work has been started. What's the latest?

It seems that the effects of the hurricane will last for some time. I truly hope that you can get a respite from your house problems soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home