Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Opportunity Knocked

Well, I have already lined up my first change for 2006. My job. After 10 years spent working at Eglin AFB for the 96 Communications Group in the network administration section I am off to Air Force Reasearch Labs - Munitions Directorate to start a new chapter in my career. I am excited about going to work for "the Lab" and look forward to getting away from a customer focused/operationally oriented mission to a reasearch oriented one.

A couple weeks ago I received a call out of the blue with an offer to go to work in "the Lab". It took about a week of prayer, meditation and thought before I conceeded to my initial inclination to accept the offer. Shortly after I informed my current and gaining supervisors of my decision to accept I felt a comforting peace about my choice.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job. Will you still report to a site on Eglin?
Thanks for the help with B's wireless connection.
...Plan to go to G'ville to see everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home