Sunday, October 07, 2007

What Will You Do?

Last week I spent 3 days in Atlanta, Ga attending Catalyst 2007. I had the opportunity to hear some really great speakers (Rick Warren, Dave Ramsey, John Maxwell, Francis Chan, Shane Clairborne, Patrick Lencioni, Leonard Sweet, Rick McKinley, Mark Batterson to name a few) talk about a variety of subjects impacting the Church and the spread of the gospel. In all honesty I am still experiencing a bit of information overload and am still processing what I heard. Couple the conference experience which ended Friday with watching the LSU v UF Florida game Saturday night and I am definitley overloaded.

The best summary for the conference I have at the moment was the saying on the t-shirts worn by the Catalyst volunteers, "What Will You Do?" I pray that in a week, month or year when I reflect on the question "What Will You Do?" I can at look back and see that I have done something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home