Saturday, January 31, 2009

Change

Well 2009 has been a year for change with regards to the property behind my house. Calvary Chapel Gulf Breeze purchased the six acres behind my property a couple years ago and have begun construction on their expanded parking lot and new main entrance. I am actually glad for the new main entrance since the Calvary Chapel members currently use my street Oriole Drive as their main path to their facilities. The new entrance will take all of their traffic off my street.
.
A new beast sighted in the woods behind my house.
.
From my backyard looking towards the main campus.
.
From my backyard looking towards Oriole Beach Road.
.
Calvary Chapel has experienced quite a bit of growth since we moved into our house in 1996. Many of our friends attend Calvary Chapel Gulf Breeze and they have been pretty good neighbors all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home