Monday, January 10, 2005

Just lucky I guess?

PROVIDENCE
1-Care or preparation in advance
2-Prudent management
3-The care, guardianship and control exercised by God

How often in life do we fail to recogonize the providential hand of God? How often do "our plans" get foiled by unseen forces as we mutter and complain about being unlucky or unfortunate? How often have we had "our plans" unfold perfectly and we congratulate ourselves on a job well done? I know more often than not that I fail to see God in the little things as well as the big things. The driver going slow in front of me that I desperatley want to pass so that I can get where I want to go may be saving me from a drunk driver up ahead. My plans and desires to move or purchase a house may get frustrated but little did I know about the hand of God keeping me from a burden I am not yet ready to carry.

God help me to trust your flawless nature and infinite wisdom as it unfolds in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home