Sunday, December 25, 2005

What Child is this?

And when Jesus had been born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men arrived from the east to Jerusalem, saying, Where is He born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.....Matthew 2:2

....."and you , Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, in no wayare you least among the governors of Judah, for out of you shall come out One ruling, who shall shepherd My people Israel."....Matthew 2:6

May God bless you and your family during this most Holy season.


www.dictionary.com
Christmas (n), a Christian feast commemorating the birth of Christ.
from Old English "cristes messe", Christ's festival.

Holiday (n), A religious feast day; a holy day.
from Old English "holy day".

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with family in NO. It is funny because I used to know exactly what I was doing well in advance but with Brandon in Pensacola and preparations to sell the town home (I may even rent for a while but I will make a good profit and move into a better neighborhood.)I don't have solid plans. I have a three day weekend in January and one in February and of course spring break. I am sure I will be up there one of those times. Keep me posted on the soccer schedule. G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home