Sunday, February 12, 2006

Keep Sowing Ideas

"Ideas precede reform. If you can't think it, you can't say it and you can't do it." Newt Gingrich

As I was reading an article about Newt Gingrich, yes I actually enjoying reading his opinion on many issues, when I came across this quote by him. As I thought about the above quote more and more I started shifting towards a more spiritual perspective.

If one does not have an idea that God exists....
it would be very hard to think that God exists....
so you would never say that God exists....
so your life would never be lived out like God exists.

It starts with each individual mind having the idea that God exists.

When we interact with people and reflect Gods love we are helping others to have an idea that God exists.

3 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:
I'm actually not commenting about Neet. Some of my mail to you comes back and I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Love,
G

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:
I'm actually not commenting about Newt. Some of my mail to you comes back and I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Love,
G

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:
I'm actually not commenting about Neet. Some of my mail to you comes back and I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Love,
G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home