Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sweet 16

"The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws"

"Many who seem to be struggling with adversity are happy; many, amid great affluence, are utterly misearable." - Tacitus



Well yesterday was Ashley's 16th birthday. I picked her up from school and took her to the DMV in Milton, Fl to take her driving test. She passed just fine so we now have 4 licensed drivers in the house. For dinner we went to Agean Breeze with a family from FCC and then Tammy and I took Ashley and her friend Lindsay to Olive Baptist for a Student Life Tour event some of the FCC kids were going to. Amanda left dinner and went to the Winn Dixie down the street from our house where she should start training next week and working the week after spring break. Makes me think back to my first job as a swim instructor / life guard at the East Jefferson YMCA. I think I got $2.15 per hour.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Ashley!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home