Monday, June 12, 2006

The Girls Are Home

"Missionary zeal does not grow out of intellectual beliefs, nor out of theological arguments, but out of love. If I do not love a person I am not moved to help him by proofs that he is in need; if I do love him, I wait for no proof of a special need to urge me to help him." - Rolland Allen


Sunday afternoon the FCC mission team returned. Everyone was very tired from working and travelling but all spoke with excitement about the kids at the Hacienda of Hope. The picture above is at a waterfall about an hours drive from the house. While in Ecuador the mission team and Hacienda of Hope family enjoyed watching Ecuador defeat Poland 2-0 in World Cup 2006 play.

"Abba, Father I thank you for the safe return of the FCC mission team and for blessing their efforts. I thank you for the work in Ecuador and pray that your love was revealed through the actions of the team. I pray that you will contine to bless the team members lives through their experiences and shape their lives to your glory. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home