Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Speed of Life

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't." - Richard Bach

"Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you." - Richard Bach


C H O I C E S
The past several weeks have really been a blur for me. It seems like every facet of my life including most people I know are facing changes and going through significant struggles and challenges. As I look around me I see very few situations that seem to be stabilizing from my perspective. One bright spot around me is my father. He has struggled for some time with back problems and was facing the possibility of major surgery. One evening he watched a commercial for a local chiropractor and choose pursue this approach to pain relief. Three weeks after seeing a local chiropractor who used the cox technique my dad is sleeping better, standing straighter and is having less pain. I am glad he choose to pursue what in some peoples opinion might have been an unconventional medical approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home