Thursday, August 10, 2006

CAN

"Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love." - St. Francis of Assisi

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." -
St. Francis of Assisi

I came across a link to a pretty amazing video that was posted to YouTube.com and I highly reccomend it if you want to be inspired and have about 5 minutes to spare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg The video really is pretty inspirational in my opinion and is accompanied by one of my favorite songs by Mercy Me. If you are interested you can read about the father & son team shown in the video at their web site Team Hoyt.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan to drive up to Tall Sat. I will stay with Sandy...hope to see you while I am up there.
G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home