Thursday, October 09, 2008

On the Road

The past 10 days or so have kept me travelling quite a bit. From Baton Rouge, La and LSU's Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night, to Washington D.C. and Arlington Va, to the campus of FSU in Tallahassee, Fl and then the campus of UCF in Orlando, Fl and back home. I had a great time and enjoyed every minute but I have had enough of traveling and am looking forward to a long quiet weekend at home. While in Arlington, Va I was able to watch the 7pm changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns in Arlington National Cemetery. A very somber experience followed by a mile or so walk out of the cemetery in the dark highlighting the experience.


The U.S. Capitol


The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier


Arlington Naional Cemetery

.

I plan on posting more pictures from my trip to Washington on my Web Album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home