Sunday, November 01, 2009

Camera Quest

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed." - Ansel Adams
.
Well, my Kodak Z885 point-n-shoot digital camera broke last weekend. I discovered that the game of kick-ball could be hazardous for electronics or maybe it was the fact I sat on my camera. Regardless, I think I am finally going to purchase a Digital Single-Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera. I purchased a Canon EOS 650 back in the late 80's and enjoyed for many years. Most of the pictures I am in the process of scanning were taken with that camera. While it has only been a week I realized very quickly that I miss having a camera handy to snap pictures and I have realized after scanning old photos that I really enjoy the capturing snippets of life through a lens.
.
Halloween 1990
.
Fall 1990
.
Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home