Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bellingrath Gardens Magic Christmas in Lights

.
Saturday afternoon Matt, Katie, Tammy and I headed of to Bellingrath Gardens to enjoy the annual "Magic Christmas in Lights". The weather was a bit iffy but we were able to walk most of the evening without getting too wet. The rain did limit my picturing taking opportunities but I was still able to snap a couple decent images. Tammy & I definitely want to go back in the spring during daylight to walk the gardens. I added a web album with several of the other images I took during our visit.
.
.
.
Grace & Peace

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Yvette said...

When you go to the gardens in the spring, make sure the azaleas are in bloom. David and I stopped there after leaving your house at Easter (April 14th). There wasn't much blooming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home