Saturday, November 21, 2009

"The Amen of nature is always a flower." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
.
"Why not a space flower? Why do we always expect metal ships?" -
W. D. Richter
.
I recently purchased a new Digital Single-Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera. Being partial to Canon products I bought a Canon EOS Rebel T1i EF-S w/ 18-55mm lens. I was also able to purchase another lens, an EF-S 55-250mm telephoto, as part of a really sweet combo deal through Amazon. I have thus far shot about 200 pictures and I am quite impressed with the camera. I am truly amazed at the detail captured and the ability to zoom in when viewing the images on my computer. I think I am going to enjoy this for quite some time.
.
Hibiscus flower
.
Digitally enlarged by Picasa
.
Digitally enlarged by Picasa.
.
"The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good." - Genesis 2:12
.
Grace & Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home