Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wonderful World of Color

(Thanks Andy, Lindsay & Maw)

Ashley really loves bright colors and that is definitley reflected in her bedrooms new look. If memory serves me correctly the color is called "Rushing Stream".
It really is all about relationships.
Lately for me the constant theme in the events of my life has centered around the affirmation that life really is all about people and how we relate to one another. Life is not about money, possessions, amusement, careers, health, education or any of the other aspects of my life. Life is all about God & people and how I relate to them. How I relate to God, my parents, grandparents, siblings, spouse, children, friends, neighbors, coworkers, in-laws, neices, nephews, strangers, enemies, is really all that matters. I must constantly strive to humble myself, put others first and seek to be a mirror by which the love of Christ can be reflected for others to see.
"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the law?" Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it; Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" - Matthew 24:36-40.
How can you love if you don't relate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home